Kangaroo KG526 curved glass hood is suitable for kitchen space of apartment or fully furbished house.
Curved glass design
The Kangaroo KG526 hood with curved glass design is made of stainless steel, , fully covering the stove area, enhancing the luxury of your kitchen space.
The 90 cm wide Kangaroo KG526 hood can cover the entire kitchen and vent out the odor.
Using a power of 180W, the Kangaroo KG526 hood is capable of fully absorbing odors. The engine is designed double turbine, the machine has an odor absorption capacity of 950m3 / h helps kitchen space is always clean.
5 layer filter
Equipped with a 5-fold activated carbon filter, the Kangaroo KG526 is suitable for apartment or fully furbished houses.
In the cooking process, in addition to the smell of food there is the existence of many toxic gases arising due to long time do not clean the kitchen. With modest kitchen spaces, this is the ideal shelter of many types of bacteria, parasites harmful to health. In addition, when using the gas stove during cooking at the temperature will emit toxic gases such as CO2, CO … The use of activated carbon filter also helps remove toxic gas to make sure the health of the family. .
Motor super durable 3 speed, noise reduction
The Kangaroo KG526 is quite good thanks to its super-durable motor unit with 3 high, medium and low suction speeds so users can adjust the level according to the time of cooking and food.
Also, the noise level of the machine is just under 57dB, you will not feel uncomfortable by the noise caused by the device.
Easy to clean and maintain
- Before cleaning the Kangaroo KG526, switch off the appliance and unplug it
- Regular cleaning: Use a damp cloth with mild soap or detergent to clean the appliance. Do not use metal pads, chemicals, abrasive or hard brush to clean.
- Monthly Cleaning for Grease Filters: Cleaning Grease filters is essential to prevent the risk of fire and explosion, and directly affect the efficiency of the vacuum cleaner. You should clean the filter with a household detergent.
- Annual cleaning for activated carbon filters: This filter retains the odor and must be replaced once a year depending on the frequency of use.
- Replace the bulb
- Turn off and unplug the appliance
- Remove the lamp cover by removing two screws
- Remove the incandescent lamp
- Replaced with the same type and standard bulb / lamp
|Lamp power||2 x 2w||Motor power||950m3/h|
|Noise level||<57dB||Net weight||16 kg|
|Total weight||18 kg||Dimensions||940x435x545 mm|