Kangaroo KG525 curved glass hood is suitable for kitchen space of apartment or fully furbished house.
Curved glass design
The Kangaroo KG525 hood with curved glass design is made of stainless steel, , fully covering the stove area, enhancing the luxury of your kitchen space.
The 90 cm wide Kangaroo KG525 hood can cover the entire kitchen and vent out the odor.
Using a power of 180W, the Kangaroo KG525 hood is capable of fully absorbing odors. The engine is designed double turbine, the machine has an odor absorption capacity of 950m3 / h helps kitchen space is always clean.
5 layer filter
Equipped with a 5-fold activated carbon filter, the Kangaroo KG525 is suitable for apartment or fully furbished houses.
In the cooking process, in addition to the smell of food there is the existence of many toxic gases arising due to long time do not clean the kitchen. With modest kitchen spaces, this is the ideal shelter of many types of bacteria, parasites harmful to health. In addition, when using the gas stove during cooking at the temperature will emit toxic gases such as CO2, CO … The use of activated carbon filter also helps remove toxic gas to make sure the health of the family. .
Motor super durable 3 speed, noise reduction
The Kangaroo KG525 is quite good thanks to its super-durable motor unit with 3 high, medium and low suction speeds so users can adjust the level according to the time of cooking and food.
Also, the noise level of the machine is just under 57dB, you will not feel uncomfortable by the noise caused by the device.
Easy to clean
- Soak the membrane in hot water with soap before cleaning the body and the cover.
- Use a kitchen brush (or toothbrush) to rub stubborn stains
- Rinse with clean water
- If the body and the cabinet are stainless steel, pour some kitchen stain remover onto the towel and wipe it on a small area on the front of the case. If there is no harmful, bad reaction, continue this process on the entire body of the device.
- Use another clean wet towel to wipe off the remaining stains.
- To glass body and glass cover, spray some water to clean the glass (after a small test) and then wipe with a clean towel.
- Note: Do not use a scrub brush to rub the body of the cover as it may scratch the surface.
|Lamp power||2 x 2w||Motor power||950m3/h|
|Noise level||<57dB||Net weight||14.5 kg|
|Total weight||16 kg||Dimensions||740x385x545 mm|