The classic-looking Kangaroo KG520 is still the dominant product in the kitchen appliance market thanks to its easy-to-install, space-saving and affordable, meeting the majority of the market. consumers.
Modern design compact
The Kangaroo KG520 is a simple, compact 70 cm model with a net weight of 7.4 kg suitable for any kitchen space, especially small and medium areas.
The Kangaroo KG520 includes 3 suction speeds for easy selection and 200W capacity, 900m3 / h suction power to make sure a perfect odor to get you back clean air.
Activated carbon filter
Vent out and deodorize through 2 sets of activated charcoal to make sure the kitchen space is always clean, not stick to food smell, avoid grease stick to the kitchen, mold and plaque
Easy to clean and maintain
- Before cleaning the Kangaroo KG520, switch off the appliance and unplug it
- Regular cleaning: Use a damp cloth with mild soap or detergent to clean the appliance. Do not use metal pads, chemicals, abrasive or hard brush to clean.
- Monthly Cleaning for Grease Filters: Cleaning Grease filters is essential to prevent the risk of fire and explosion, and directly affect the efficiency of the vacuum cleaner. You should clean the filter with a household detergent.
- Annual cleaning for activated carbon filters: This filter retains the odor and must be replaced once a year depending on the frequency of use.
- Replace the bulb
- Turn off and unplug the appliance
- Remove the lamp cover by removing two screws
- Remove the incandescent lamp
- Replaced with the same type and standard bulb / lamp
|Lamp power||1x40w||Motor power||2x80w|
|Total weight||7.4kg||Dimensions||855x170x520 mm|
|Total weight||8.4kg||Noise level||<60dB|